How Remove Enhance’N’Seal residue from Natural Stone
MicroScrub is a safe yet powerful biodegradable abrasive cleaner. Formulated with the latest Nano-AQS™ technology. MicroScrub will effectively remove most factory applied porcelain wax, floor finishes, light grout haze residue (including light epoxy grout haze), surface pencil marks, rubber, rust, mineral deposits, light soap scum & sealer residue. Can also be used to boost the performance of any cleaner or problem solver. Ideal to safely abrade away dirt & grime from heavily textured, hard to clean surfaces. Will not affect any penetrating type sealer. Non-flammable, non-toxic , no acids & NO VOC’s.
USE: On all natural stone, ceramic, porcelain, encaustic tiles, concrete, pavers etc
- Removes wax, grout haze and floor finishes
- Also sealer residue and surface rust
- Removes dirt from textured surfaces
- Safe on all natural stone, porcelain and ceramics
- Read entire label, SDS & product Technical Bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin & eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Take care when using on soft or polished stone & do NOT allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surfaces;
- Take care when using on dark coloured grout or stone;
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
- Pre-wet surface and grout joints with clean water;
- Pour approx 1-2 cups of MicroScrub to the pre wet surface;
- Immediately scrub the surface with a white nylon pad, scrub brush, broom or scrub machine – no dwell time required;
- For vertical surfaces, pre-wet surface by spraying water from a spray bottle then apply MicroScrub directly to a white nylon pad then scrub;
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat as necessary.
NOTE: If using MicroScrub as a booster to a Cleaner or Problem Solver, follow the directions of that product and then add MicroScrub to the standing solution just before scrubbing. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
HOW TO VIDEO
- These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
- The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
- Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
- ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
- Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.