How To Remove Enhance’N’Seal Partially Cured Residue
Step by step instructions to help remove and strip off partially cured residue from incorrect application of Enhance’N’Seal and other stone enhancers from natural stone, encaustic, terrazzo and porcelain tiles, pavers and other surfaces.
Strip-It is a safer, non-flammable, heavy duty multi-purpose sealer & coating stripper. Formulated to stay wet for longer periods to give the product time to break down and help remove most sealers, coatings, epoxy grout haze, urethanes, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone, paint, ink, marker, deep-set oil stains and heavy wax & grease build up. For indoor, outdoor, domestic and commercial areas.
USE: For Porcelain, Ceramic, Encaustic & Tessellated Tiles, Terrazzo, Grout, Bricks, Pavers, Concrete, Mosaics, Terracotta, Saltillo, Engineered Stone, all Natural Stone e.g. Basalt, Bluestone, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Quarry Tiles, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine etc.
- Non Flammable, Multi-Purpose, Heavy Duty Stripper
- Removes Most Sealers Coatings and Epoxy Grout Haze
- Also Adhesive, Mastic, Silicone, Urethanes, Ink, Paint & Grease
- Safe on all Natural Stone, Porcelain, Encaustic and Terrazzo Tiles
- Read entire label, SDS & technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate gloves, skin and eye protection;
- Do NOT breathe in fumes or vapours – wear appropriate mask. Use in a well ventilated area;
- Avoid contact during pregnancy or while nursing;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do NOT allow contact with painted or waxed surfaces;
- Do NOT mix with other chemicals;
- Floor will get slippery during process. Take appropriate precautions to prevent slips and falls;
- Will affect sealers, coatings, floor finishes, deck stains & painted surfaces;
- Do NOT dilute. Use neat.
- Using a roller, mop, brush or sponge, carefully apply a liberal amount of Strip-It to a manageable area;
- Allow dwell time of 30-60 minutes (the longer the better);
- DON’T ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE – ADD MORE;
- Scrub with a white nylon pad, scrub brush or scrub machine;
- Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat the process as necessary.
NOTE: To help with any residue removal, apply XtremeClean+ diluted 1:5 with water to the surface AFTER STEP 7, then scrub again, then rinse thoroughly.
HOW TO VIDEO
- Surface ready for light traffic after 1 hour or after all fumes and vapours have dissipated;
- Allow at least 48 hours drying time before applying any sealers, coatings or floor finishes. Always do a test area before applying new sealer or coating to the whole area to test any adverse reaction.
- These recommendations are intended as general guidelines for Problem Solving.
- The actual product dilution ratios and cleaning requirements may vary depending on the use, amount and method of application.
- Read entire Product Label, SDS and Technical Bulletin before using any product.
- ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of application, dilution, dwell time & desired results.
- Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.