Heavy Duty Sealer, Coating & Epoxy Grout Haze Remover
STRIP-IT Heavy Duty Sealer, Coating and epoxy grout haze remover
Strip-It™ is a safer, non-flammable, heavy duty multi-purpose sealer and coating stripper. Formulated to stay wet for longer periods to give the product time to break down and help remove most sealers, coatings, epoxy grout haze, urethanes, synthetic finishes, adhesives, silicone, paint, ink, marker, deep-set oil stains and heavy wax and grease build up. For indoor, outdoor, domestic and commercial areas.
- Non-Flammable – Formulated with a long dwell-time
- Safe on Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile & All Natural Stone
- Draws out deep set stains and removes heavy grease build up
- Removes most sealers, epoxy grout haze, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives and paints
How To Video
problem solver options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Sealers Plus range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
The Sealers Plus range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
The Sealers Plus range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
- Removal of thick or multiple coatings may require multiple applications of Strip-It™;
- Refer to www.sealersplus.com.au for an appropriate stain removal or problem solving product.
- For epoxy grout haze removal, limit dwell time in Step5 to no more than 30 minutes. Do NOT allow puddling in grout joints. Refer to Aqua-Seal Problem Solver PS04.
Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.