Stone Honing Powder
Hone 400™ is a safe, non acidic, easy to use honing powder designed to be used on calcium based stone eg: marble, limestone, travertine and cement based terrazzo. It will remove etch marks, light surface scratches, tra c wear patterns and produce an even at non reflective honed nish
- Easy to use, safe and acid free
- Removes light scratches, acid etching and traffic wear
- Produces an even, flat, non reflective honed finish
- Use for Marble • Limestone • Travertine and Terrazzo
How To Hone Marble, Limestone, Travertine & Terrazzo
Stone Restoration Options
The Aqua-Seal STS range of Stone Restoration, is designed to restore stone surfaces such as Marble, Limestone, Terrazzo and Travertine as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of stone restoration products for stone as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
- Not suitable for granite, ceramic or porcelain tiles;
- Natural stone that is in highly damaged or worn condition will require restoration by diamond grinding.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.