Premium Grout Colorant To Renew, Re-Colour and Seal Grout
COLOUR’N’SEAL – PREMIUM GROUT COLOURANT TO RENEW, RECOLOUR AND SEAL EXISTING GROUT (25 COLOURS)
Colour’N’Seal is a Professional Grade one-part premium grout colourant utilising a NanoPlus Waterbourne Modified Epoxy formula to re-colour, renew, revive and seal existing grout. Maximum Stain protection against oil, food, grease and grime. For wall, floor, indoor, outdoor, domestic and commercial areas.
Colour’N’Seal – Premium Grout Colourant will Renew, Re-Colour and Seal Tired, Old or Stained Grout
- Available in 25 Australian Grout Colours
- Re-Colour, Rejuvenate and Seal Existing Grout Joints;
- Maximum Stain Resistance Against Oil, Food, Grease and Grime;
- Waterborne Epoxy Formula – Inhibits Algae, Mould and Mildew Growth;
- For Wall, Floor, Interior, Exterior, Domestic and Commercial Applications.
Coverage per 250ml bottle – per coat
|Tile Size cm||Grout Joint mm||Approx Coverage||Tile Size cm||Grout Joint mm||Approx Coverage|
|200x200||1.5 mm||10 m2||200x200||3 mm||20 m2|
|300X300||1.5 mm||15m2||300x300||3 mm||30 m2|
|400X400||1.5 mm||20 m2||400x400||3 mm||40 m2|
|600X600||1.5 mm||30 m2||600x600||3 mm||60 m2|
Colour’N’Seal is a Professional Grade one-part premium grout colourant utilising a NanoPlus™ Waterbourne Modified Epoxy formula to re-colour, renew, revive and seal existing grout. Maximum Stain protection against oil, food, grease and grime. For wall, floor, indoor, outdoor, domestic and commercial areas.
USE: Use on textured, sanded, un-sanded and most epoxy grout for a sealed, even coloured, new look grout joint.
TEST FIRST: Always test first in an inconspicuous area to determine ease of application, number of coats, colour stability and desired results. End user must determine suitability of product for their own use.
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY DIRECTIONS:
- Read label, SDS and technical bulletin before using;
- Wear gloves & eye protection;
- Ensure existing grout sits lower than the tile;
- Grout must be textured, clean, COMPLETELY dry & free from any sealers and coatings;
- Use when surface is between 4°C & 28°C;
- When using contrasting colours, more than 1 coat might be needed – allow 2 hours between each coat.
- If using more than 1 bottle of a single colour, mix all bottles together in a large container to ensure uniform colour. Check batch before-hand;
- Textured or porous surfaces require more care when
applying Colour’N’Seal. Check for staining and ease of clean-up before-hand;
- For Shower areas, use a moisture meter to help determine when the grout is COMPLETELY dry and ready to apply Colour’N’Seal;
PREPARATION: Use OxiTreat+ (for smooth grout to create texture) or XtremeClean+ (for existing textured grout) to prepare the grout joint. Rinse thoroughly then allow to COMPLETELY dry before using Colour’N’Seal.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING;
- Apply a small amount of product directly onto grout;
- Work the product along the grout joint in a scrubbing motion using a Colourant Applicator Brush or a kid sized toothbrush – ensure a thin even coat and limit amount of product on tile surface for easier clean up;
- Immediately wipe off any excess off tile surface with a slightly damp chamois or cloth or paper towels;
- DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY ON TILES FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AS CLEAN-UP WILL BECOME DIFFICULT.
NOTE: If Colour’N’Seal has dried on tiles then spray a fine mist of water. Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes then scrub tiles with a white pad or bristle brush for textured surfaces (SCRUB ACROSS GROUT JOINT – DO NOT SCRUB IN GROUT JOINT).
CURE TIME: Light traffic after 2 hours. Keep dry for minimum 24 hours. Full cure after 24-48 hours. For shower floors or wet areas, allow minimum 48 hours cure time.
LIMITATIONS: Sealer is NOT a waterproofing agent. Do not use in under water or pooling water situations or areas subject to hydrostatic pressure. Spills should be wiped up immediately to help minimise staining. Colour swatches on marketing material are only indicative and can vary due to printing and screen resolution. Colour and shade variation can occur depending on batch, job site, lighting, surface and surrounding conditions;
EXPECTED WEAR: Will vary depending on traffic wear plus frequency and type of cleaning products used. Harsh cleaning methods including pressure washing, high alkaline, acidic or solvent-based cleaners and/or weather exposure will affect wear. Showers, high traffic and exterior areas will require more frequent re-application. RE-SEAL AS NECESSARY.
COVERAGE: Per 250ml per coat – depending on grout porosity and width, the application method and number of coats required. See table below as a guide (per coat based on 3mm grout joint).
• 200x200mm – 20m2 • 400x400mm – 40m2
• 300x300mm – 30m2 • 600x600mm – 60m2
- EzyClean+ for rinse free cleaning and disinfecting;
- XtremeClean+ – for periodic heavy duty cleaning;
- Grout Clean Pro+ spray type heavy duty cleaning;
HANDLING, STORAGE & CLEAN UP: Close container tightly after each use & store between 4°C & 32°C; Do not re-use container; Discard in rubbish; Shelf life is approx 3 years unopened; Storage beyond that time does not mean it is not usable. Always do a small test area first; Clean tools & clothes with water before product dries.
FIRST AID: Contact Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131-126, NZ 0800 764-766) or a doctor. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Rinse thoroughly any skin contact. If unwell seek medical advice.
GROUT COLOUR CHART:
|190-002||White||191-002||Slate Grey||192-002||Gunmetal Grey|
|190-004||Linen White||191-004||Misty Grey||192-004||Silver Grey|
|190-006||Antique White||191-005||Magellan Gray||192-005||Vanilla|
The Sealers Plus range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
Other Sealer Options
The Sealers Plus range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Sealers Plus range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Sealers Plus.
- Sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from harsh or acidic chemicals.
- Sealer is NOT a waterproofing agent.