Water Based Stripper for Sealers, Coatings & Epoxy Grout Haze Removal
AQUA-STRIP Water Based Sealer, Coating and epoxy grout haze remover
Aqua-Strip™ is a new generation, low odour, non-flammable, heavy duty, water based, multipurpose cleaner and problem solver. Ideal for light grout haze from acid sensitive surfaces eg marble, limestone, travertine etc, light epoxy grout haze, and grout latex film. Also grout for degreasing, porcelain wax removal, stripping sealers, water based coatings, floor polishes and floor finishes. For indoor, outdoor, domestic and commercial areas e.g. homes, hotels, motels, shopping centres, airports, resorts, restaurants, bars, apartments, aged care and child care centres etc. Safe for food floor preparation areas.
+ Concentrated – Non Flammable – Easy To Use
+ New Generation Stripper – Safer, Water Based Formula
+ Helps Remove Most Sealers and Water Based Coatings
+ Low Odour – Low Foam – Dual Action Clean and Degrease
+ Ideal for Grout Haze on Natural Stone. Also Light Latex and Epoxy Grout Haze.
• 1 litre
• 4 litre
DESCRIPTION: Aqua-Strip™ is a new generation, low odour, non-flammable, heavy duty, water based, multipurpose cleaner & problem solver. Ideal for light epoxy grout haze, grout latex film, degreasing, porcelain wax removal, stripping sealers, water based coatings, floor polishes and floor finishes. Ideal for areas that have been neglected or subject to heavy use. For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas e.g. homes, hotels, motels, shopping centres, airports, resorts, restaurants, bars, apartments, aged care and child care centres etc. Safe for food floor preparation areas.
SURFACE USE: For Porcelain, Ceramic, Encaustic, Tessellated & Terrazzo Tiles, Bricks, Pavers, Concrete, Mosaics, Terracotta, Saltillo, Engineered Stone, All Natural Stone e.g. Basalt, Bluestone, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine etc.
TEST FIRST: Always test first in an inconspicuous area to determine ease of application, dilution rate, colour stability and desired results. End user must determine suitability of product for their own use.
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY DIRECTIONS:
1. Read entire label, SDS and technical bulletin before using;
2. Wear appropriate gloves, skin and eye protection;
3. Do NOT breathe fumes, mist, vapours or spray or kneel in product;
4. Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
5. Do NOT allow contact with non recommended surfaces;
6. Do NOT mix with other chemicals;
7. May affect polished surfaces when used 1:1 or neat;
HOW TO DILUTE & USE:
Always add Aqua-Strip™ to clean water to prevent splashing.
1. Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface;
2. Dilute depending on cleaning requirements;
• LIGHT CLEANING, DEGREASING & PROBLEM SOLVING
RATIO 1:4 – 1 part Aqua-Strip to 4 parts water.
(800ml Aqua-Strip to 3.20 litres water = 4 litres cleaner)
• MODERATE CLEANING, DEGREASING & PROBLEM SOLVING
RATIO 1:2 – 1 part Aqua-Strip to 2 parts water.
(1.35 litres Aqua-Strip to 2.70 litres water = 4 litres cleaner)
• HEAVY DUTY CLEANING, DEGREASING & PROBLEM SOLVING
RATIO 1:1 – 1 part Aqua-Strip to 1 parts water.
(2 litres Aqua-Strip to 2 litres water = 4 litres cleaner)
• EXTREME CLEANING, DEGREASING & PROBLEM SOLVING
USE NEAT – UNDILUTED.
3. Carefully apply diluted solution to surface;
4. Allow dwell time of 10-60 minutes (the longer the better);
5. DON’T ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE – ADD MORE;
6. Scrub with a white nylon pad, scrub brush or scrub machine;
7. Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop;
8. Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
9. Repeat as necessary
• Heavier coatings, sealers, epoxy grout haze or residues may require the use of Strip-It;
• Refer to www.sealersplus.com.au for appropriate stain removal or problem solving product.
HANDLING, STORAGE & CLEAN UP:
• Close container tightly after each use and keep upright;
• Store locked up in original container in a well ventilated cool area and protect from sunlight;
• Do not re-use container. Rinse and discard in rubbish;
• Clean tools, gloves and clothing with water before they dry;
• Shelf life is approximately 3 years in unopened container – less after opening. Storage beyond that time does not necessarily mean the product is not usable. Do a small test area first;
FIRST AID: Immediately Contact Poisons Centre (Australia Ph: 131-126, NZ Ph: 0800 764-766) or a doctor. Ingestion: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Clothes: Remove contaminated clothing and wash before use; Skin & Hair: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air & keep at rest in a comfortable position for breathing; General: If any irritation persists get medical advice.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Sealers Plus™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Sealers Plus™
The Sealers Plus™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
The Sealers Plus™ range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
The Sealers Plus range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.