Natural Look Sealer (Better)
AQUA-SEAL SILVER – NATURAL LOOK SEALER FOR STONE, TILE, GROUT, ENCAUSTICS, TERRAZZO ETC
AQUA-SEAL SILVER formulated with the latest Nano-AQS™ plus Rapid-Seal STS™ Technology to provide good stain resistance in 4 hours. Non Flammable, Low VOC Formula (Volatile Organic Compounds) natural look, water based, below surface, penetrating sealer. Can be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Breathable – Allows excellent Moisture Vapour Transmission (MVT). For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas. LOW VOC FORMULA (<5 gm/L).
USE: For porous surfaces e.g. all natural stone like basalt, bluestone, granite, limestone, marble, quartzite, sandstone, slate, travertine etc plus porcelain tiles, encaustic tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, saltillo, grout and other surfaces where a natural look and good stain and water resistance is required.
Note: For high traffic, commercial or food areas or where premium performance/stain resistance is required – for a natural look use AQUA-SEAL GOLD+ and for a colour enhanced, enriched look use ENHANCE’N’SEAL.
- C6 Fluoro-Seal™ – Low VOC – Water Based Formula
- Rapid-Seal STS™ to provide stain resistance in 4 hours
- Excellent Stain Resistance Against Oil, Food and Grime
- Natural Look – Non Yellowing – Non Coating – Non Toxic
- Reduces Freeze/Thaw Damage, Spalling and Efflorescence
- Inhibits Mould and Mildew – Ideal To Use As A Pre-Sealer
- For Indoor, Outdoor, Domestic & Commercial Applications
• 1 litre • 4 litre • 15 litre • 20 litre
For porous surfaces e.g. all natural stone like basalt, bluestone, granite, limestone, marble, quartzite, sandstone, slate, travertine etc plus porcelain tiles, encaustic tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, saltillo, grout and other surfaces where a natural look and better stain and water resistance is required.
Note: For high traffic, commercial or food areas or where premium performance/stain resistance is required – for a natural look use AQUA-SEAL GOLD+® and for a colour enhanced, enriched look use ENHANCE’N’SEAL.
Always test first in an inconspicuous area to determine ease of application, coats required, colour stability & desired results. The end user must determine suitability of product for their own use.
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY DIRECTIONS:
- Read entire label, SDS and technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate gloves, skin and eye protection;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from sealers and coatings;
- Do NOT allow sealer to drip or leave drip marks on the surface;
- Do NOT use on the underside of the tile or stone. If six sided/dip sealing is required, then use Ultra-Block;
PREPARATION OF SURFACE:
Use XtremeClean+ as per label instructions to clean and prepare the surface to be sealed.
INSTRUCTIONS – PRE-SEALING:
For quick and easy clean-up after grouting as porous surface may stain during install & grouting.
- Pre-seal surface before installing or 24 hours after installation
- Do NOT saturate the open grout joints;
- Allow minimum 24 hours cure time before grouting;
- If using dark or contrasting grout, apply Grout Release Pro after AQUA-SEAL GOLD+® has cured, then grout as usual.
INSTRUCTIONS – SEALING:
- Apply sealer to clean, dry surface using a sealer applicator, pump sprayer, sealer sponge, brush, paint roller or paint pad;
- Ensure even coat & coverage then work product in thoroughly;
- After 5-10 minutes, wipe the surface COMPLETELY DRY with absorbent paper or cotton towels to remove any excess;
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE;
- Repeat this process for each application;
- For vertical surfaces apply bottom to top and avoid rundown;
- Porous surfaces will require additional coats. If 2 or more coats are required, allow minimum 30 minutes between coats;
- 2 hours after final coat, do a test to determine if surface is properly sealed. Apply some water droplets. If water is easily absorbed then apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
- The surface is ready for light traffic after 2 hours. Keep dry for minimum 12 hours. Full cure in 24 hours.
NOT a waterproofing agent and will NOT prevent surface wear, scuff marks or etching from harsh or acidic products. Spills should be wiped up immediately to help minimise staining.
Will vary depending on surface texture and hardness, traffic wear plus frequency and type of cleaning products used. Harsh cleaning including pressure washing, high alkaline, acidic or solvent-based cleaners and/or weather exposure will affect wear and performance. High traffic and exterior areas will require more frequent re-application. RE-SEAL AS NECESSARY.
Approximately 40-160m2 per 4 litre per coat. It will vary depending on the density, porosity, texture and absorption. Also weather conditions, the application method and number of coats required. See table below as a guide (per 4L per coat). Full coverage chart at www.sealersplus.com.au
|• Bluestone Flamed||60-80 m2||• Marble Honed||80-100 m2||• Terrazzo Honed||80-100 m2|
|• Encaustic Tiles||60-80 m2||• Sandstone||60-80 m2||• Travertine Honed||80-100 m2|
EzyClean+ for routine, everyday cleaning plus disinfecting;
XtremeClean+ for periodic heavy duty cleaning and disinfecting;
Stone Wash+ for cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting of stone;
Stone Gel+ for cleaning and disinfecting vertical surfaces;
ReFresh+ for cleaning and disinfecting food surface areas;
HANDLING, STORAGE & CLEAN UP:
Close container tightly after each use; Store in original container between 4°C & 32°C. Shelf life is approx 3 years in unopened container – less after opening; Storage beyond that time does not necessarily mean the product is not usable. Do a small test area first; Do not re-use container. Discard in rubbish; Clean tools & clothing with water before they dry.
Contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Aust 131-126, NZ 0800 764 766). First aid not generally required. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash mouth with water. If in eyes flush with clean, running warm water for at least 5 minutes. Rinse any skin contact.
How To Video
The Sealers Plus range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
The Sealers Plus range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
Other Sealer Options
The Sealers Plus range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Sealers Plus range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Sealers Plus.
- Sealer is NOT a waterproofing agent and will not prevent surface wear, scuff marks or etching from harsh or acidic chemicals. Spills should be wiped up immediately to help minimise staining.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do a few inconspicuous test areas following the label instructions to determine ease of application, surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.