Oxygenated Cleaner & Stain Remover for Stone, Tile & Grout
ACTIVE PLUS – OXYGENATED CLEANER & STAIN REMOVER FOR STONE, TILE, GROUT, ENCAUSTICS, TERRAZZO ETC
Active Plus™ is an easy to use, 100% Actives, Super Concentrated, Triple Action Cleaner, Deodoriser & Stain Remover. Ideal for cleaning and removing dirt, grime & most stains e.g. algae, mould, mildew, oil, coffee, tea, leaf & tannin stains etc.
USE: For all natural stone like basalt, bluestone, granite, limestone, marble, quartzite, sandstone, slate, travertine etc plus porcelain tiles, encaustic tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, saltillo, grout and other surfaces.
- 100% Actives, Super Concentrated, Biodegradable
- Triple Action Cleaner, Deodoriser and Stain Remover
- Heavy Duty Cleaner — Cleans Grime and Soiled Areas
- Can also be used as a Deep Stain Remover for Most Stains
- Helps remove Algae, Coffee, Grime, Leaf Stains, Mould, Moss etc
- Safe on Natural Stone, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile, Grout & Concrete and more
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STAIN REMOVAL
HANDLING, STORAGE & CLEAN-UP
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
The Aqua-Seal STS range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
All stone, tile, grout and setting materials are alkaline. The safest way to clean stone and tile is to us pH neutral or alkaline products. Aqua-Seal STS™ make a variety of cleaners from ph neutral routine to high alkaline, heavy degreasers, formulated to be safe on any surface.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
- The degree of success will be determined by factors including but not limited to type of surface, degree of dirt & grime, length of time stain has been in place, & whether the surface stained is sealed or unsealed.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.