Oxygenated Cleaner & Stain Remover for Stone, Tile & Grout
ACTIVE PLUS – OXYGENATED CLEANER & STAIN REMOVER FOR STONE, TILE, GROUT, ENCAUSTICS, TERRAZZO ETC
Active Plus™ is an easy to use, 100% Actives, Super Concentrated, Triple Action Cleaner, Deodoriser & Stain Remover. Ideal for cleaning and removing dirt, grime & most stains e.g. algae, mould, mildew, oil, coffee, tea, leaf & tannin stains etc.
USE: For all natural stone like basalt, bluestone, granite, limestone, marble, quartzite, sandstone, slate, travertine etc plus porcelain tiles, encaustic tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, saltillo, grout and other surfaces.
- 100% Actives, Super Concentrated, Biodegradable
- Triple Action Cleaner, Deodoriser and Stain Remover
- Heavy Duty Cleaner — Cleans Grime and Soiled Areas
- Can also be used as a Deep Stain Remover for Most Stains
- Helps remove Algae, Coffee, Grime, Leaf Stains, Mould, Moss etc
- Safe on Natural Stone, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile, Grout & Concrete and more
Active Plus is an easy to use, 100% Actives, Super Concentrated, Triple Action Cleaner, Deodoriser and Stain Remover. Ideal for cleaning and removing dirt, grime & most stains e.g. algae, mould, mildew, oil, coffee, tea, leaf and tannin stains etc.
End user must determine the suitability of product for their intended use. Do a test in an inconspicuous area to determine surface colour stability and desired results.
- Always test first;
- Read entire label, SDS and technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate skin and eye protection.
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C and 32°C.
- Keep away from plants, soil and metals.
- Once mixed, do NOT cover or store mixed solution.
- Dispose any unused mixed solution after 4 hours by flushing with plenty of clean water into a toilet or drain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING:
- Pre-wet the surface;
- Stir in 300gm of Active Plus into a plastic bucket with 10 litres of clean, warm water; (For better results use hot water)
- Stir until it dissolves;
- Apply solution generously to surface and allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes;
- Do not allow PRODUCT to dry on surface (add more product to keep wet);
- Scrub with white nylon pad, broom or brush;
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water;
- Repeat as necessary.
INSTRUCTIONS STAIN REMOVAL:
- Mix Active Plus with warm water to form a thick paste to a toothpaste consistency;
- Apply 6mm of paste in a uniform coat over stained area (cover an area slightly larger than actual stain);
- Allow paste to dry – this may take 24-48 hours or longer, depending on conditions;
- When dry, remove paste from the surface with a plastic spatula;
- Rinse thoroughly with dean water to remove any residue;
- Repeat as necessary.
NOTE – Refer to Stain Removal Guide for alternative stain removal product.
The degree of success will be determined by factors including but not limited to type of surface, degree of dirt and grime, length of time stain has been in place, and whether the surface stained is sealed or unsealed. Will not remove etch marks.
- Cleaning – Up to 60m2 per 300gm of Active Plus when mixed with 10 litres of clean hot water.
- Stain Removal – Coverage will vary depending on size and depth of stain.
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
Once mixed, do NOT cover or store mixed solution. For powder only – Close container tightly after each use. Store powder in dry area in temperatures between 4°C & 32°C. Wash skin and clothes thoroughly with clean water.
FIRST AID: Contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Australia Ph: 131-126, NZ Ph: 0800 764766). If swallowed, do NOT Induce vomiting. If In eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information centre or a Doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If Irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
The Aqua-Seal STS range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
All stone, tile, grout and setting materials are alkaline. The safest way to clean stone and tile is to us pH neutral or alkaline products. Aqua-Seal STS™ make a variety of cleaners from ph neutral routine to high alkaline, heavy degreasers, formulated to be safe on any surface.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.